Okay...I seem to have found a way to publish the last few blogs of the year that I've been wanting to post. This one is to celebrate the wonderful thanksgiving weekend I had in Albuquerque with Skye and her "Boys" (including Mark, Jesse, and Matt).
| Shortly after I arrived, Skye and I set to work making pies! Three pumpkin (from my home-grown Hopi squash), an apple and a peach (also from fruit from my orchards), and a berry. Yummmm! |
| My wonderful daughter, Skye, and her amazing family (Mark, Jesse, and Matthew). How did the youngest, Matt, get to be the tallest? This happened way too fast! |
| Me and "My boys". I love these guys so much that I think my heart could break! |
| I am so thankful for my firstborn child, who has grown into such a beautiful woman, inside and out. I love that we still have such a good time when we are together. |
| One of the fun things we did this visit was Skye's annual holiday card-making party! What a relaxed, creative, wisdom and humor-filled night we shared! |
Orina, perhaps i should have read your blog after breakfast, my stomach is growling looking all those beauty pies. And speaking of beauty, what a bunch of beauty expressed through your family pictures.Gosh, your grandsons sure resemble you; in looks and also good heartedness. Hmmmm, wondering about the last born child being the tallest; same true in our family, Ija taller than Gabe, Zac, and Michael. Is this a statistical trend?
ReplyDelete