Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Blessing Moriah With Our Love

I hoped to get in a couple more blog entries before the new year, but seem to be having some technical difficulties. So many sweet events this December, but one that stands out for me is Moriah's Baby Blessing. I'm going to try again.

Women that have loved Moriah for most of her life, and some of their daughters and daughters-in-law, came together for no other reason than to offer her support and encouragement as she prepares to bring another baby into the world.


My precious girl opening her heart to the wisdom and well wishes of her women-sisters.

Nicci and I were honored to bathe her feet and brush her hair (nurturing Moriah once again was a blessing to us). 
 
 
Holding this baby....
 
Beauty is before us....And our thoughts are with Moriah and her sweet baby until he has safely transitioned into her waiting arms.

 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful blessing for such a beautiful mother. Little baby boy (ooops name slipped away) she is bringing into the world is blessed to have such a loving family and extended family.

    ReplyDelete