Happy Birthday Matthew! On September 26th, 1997 this precious baby boy was born into our lives. Since it was the second time around at UNM, I wasn't so surprised to have my grandson handed to me wrapped in a black plastic garbage bag (to help him retain his heat), but I laugh to this day that they made me put a hair cover over my shiny bald head. I have loved you from the moment you were born!
Sixteen years later my beautiful daughter and her sweet son still warm my heart. Although looking back on these pics, I can see that my Matthew is in some distress from his recent knee injury. Such a brave boy, but Gram can tell he is hurting a bit.
Sixteen years later my beautiful daughter and her sweet son still warm my heart. Although looking back on these pics, I can see that my Matthew is in some distress from his recent knee injury. Such a brave boy, but Gram can tell he is hurting a bit.
Big Brother and Dad..... I will never forget the first time Jesse met his baby brother.
Family and friends, old and young came to celebrate Matthew's sixteenth birthday.
Family and friends, old and young came to celebrate Matthew's sixteenth birthday.
And friends...What a fun day!


No comments:
Post a Comment