Toryn and I headed up to Flagstaff to spend the day with Moriah and the boys. Their cousin, Kelly, joined us for a picnic and some soccer at Thorpe Park. Canyon ran from one end of our field to the other pretty much non stop!
Trek wasn't super clear about the difference between football and soccer at first. But he caught on pretty quickly.
We divided into teams of three and three, but truth is, we all knew it could have been Kelly against the rest of us and she'd have won hands (or feet) down!
Later that afternoon, we cut a couple of jack-o-lanterns. Canyon drew a detailed face and we did the best we could to carve it out.
Trek wanted "classic" triangle eyes and nose with a big jagged grin on his pumpkin. That I could do.
My boys.
LOL. Those soccer pictures are so funny. No wonder I was sore for a few days. I'm not doing that again until this little guy is born.
ReplyDelete