Sunday, July 22, 2012

Poodle Puppies Seven Weeks Old


"Buster" (I'm not sure what his new family will call him) is going to live with the sweetest retired couple in Lakeside next Friday. They came out to see him yesterday and can hardly stand it that they will need to wait another week (only five days now).

Dala will go to her new home next Friday also. Lucky for me, she'll be living with Toryn and I'll be able to watch her growing up.

Buster cruising around outside. I have to watch them so closely. Everything goes into their little mouths!
Mocha brings sticks to the little ones to teach them how to chew on them. It's so cute! She also roughs them up a little here and there to teach them doggie manners.
Buster loves to run up and down the ramp although he has not figured the dog door out yet.
Dala playing with her daddy, Fletch. They will be housemates and it looks as if they are going to get along just fine! 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: