Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mocha's Puppies Six Week's Old!!

July 12, 2012
What a busy week for Mocha's babies! They had a wonderful outdoor adventure to celebrate being six weeks old today. After digging and exploring and sniffing around with the "big dogs" they were ready for some soaked puppy chow and a long nap!
This is the little boy. I'm calling him Buster for now, but am looking for a new home for this sweet guy. He is really smaller than his sister, a bit more timid, and very playful and cuddly! He had a talk with Bo this morning, practiced chewing grass, and played ball with a fallen peach. I know he's going to make someone very happy!
This is Dala Rose (as in "Mandala"). She'll be going home with Toryn in a couple of weeks. I absolutely love this little girl, so I am glad she'll be close by and will come over for visits. She can be rowdy, brave, and adventurous...then turn right around and lay those sweet eyes on you! She's also an escape artist and I've had to alter the pen more than once when she decided she wanted to come out to see me!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: