Reaching in behind the ice for a drink from the waterfall...so sweet.
1-1-2015. It did snow on New Year's Eve and into the morning of January 1st!!! Such a lovely start to the New Year. I spent the day alone. The quiet serenity allowed me much needed reflection as I enter in to this next era of my life. No resolutions this year. 'Lots of hope that I will be able to engage fully with the love and light that are ever present. Happy New Year!!!
1-2-2015. It was FREEZING today (high of 27 degrees!), but the dogs and I decided we really wanted to get out for a bit of fresh air. So we bundled up (except Bo- he comes with enough layers to keep him warm) and braved the elements.
Everyone had a really good time. My heart just swells with the simple joys.

Bo wishes everyone a Happy new year too! |
No comments:
Post a Comment