Taking one last picture of these sweet babies at the table the night before they go to their new homes. This has been an amazing adventure...more worry and work than I anticipated, but so many hours of pure puppy love. I will miss them some and have some relief when they are safely with their new families.
I just had to post this picture of Aiko taken a few minutes after the puppy photo. I cam back from putting them in their pen and found her on the table as if to say, "Is being on the table cute? I can get on the table too." Ironically the story Toryn read to the boys (see previous post), "Micky Finds a Kitten" was about Pluto going through some similar antics in a jealous response to all kinds of attention being paid to an orphan kitten Micky found. It was so funny; I snapped her picture then gently chided her as I lifted her from the table. She hasn't gone up again since. Silly girl.
Dala in her new home with Toryn and Fletch. Fletch is her father and playmate to be. He is an AKC miniature poodle with phantom markings.

No comments:
Post a Comment