![]() |
| Paho and his gang.... Ed, Paho, Roma, Lucy, and Leigh |
![]() |
| Moriah and her boys.... Trek, Moriah, Boden, Gary, and Canyon. |
| Here are a few of the babies at 2 months age. |
![]() |
| Here are a few of the fish in the big pond. The calico is one of the shubunkin parents. |
![]() |
| I hope to witness many more amazing Arizona sunsets. I treasure each bit of beauty that comes my way. I treasure each of you in my life and the love you offer. I love you, Orina |





Orina,
ReplyDeletethank you for this post, and for all the beauty and Love you bring into this world.
grateful for you, nicci
Beautiful post, full of beautiful pictures and words! That is the most amazing sunset I've ever seen, I think--and usually pictures don't do them justice. So grateful for you and your health and all of the beauty you bring to the world each day!
ReplyDelete